Newness - (Webster's 1828 Dictionary)
1. Lateness of origin; recentness; state of being lately invented or produced; as the newness of a dress; the newness of a system.
2. Novelty; the state of being first known or introduced. The newness of the scene was very gratifying.
3. Innovation; recent change.
And happy newness that intends old right.
4. Want of practice or familiarity.
His newness shamed most of the others long exercise.
5. Different state or qualities introduced by change or regeneration.
Even so we also should walk in newness of life. Rom 6.