- Son or descendant of Bela. (1 Chronicles 7:7) He is perhaps the same as
- who joined David at Ziklag. (1 Chronicles 12:5) (B.C. 1055.)
- A son of Beecher, (1 Chronicles 7:8) and head of a Benjamite house.
- Son of Mushi, the son of Merari. (1 Chronicles 24:30)
- Son of Heman, head of fifteenth ward of musicians. (1 Chronicles 25:4,22) (B.C. 1014.)
- Son of Zariel, ruler of the tribe of Naphtali in the reign of David. (1 Chronicles 27:19)
- Son of King David, whose daughter Mahalath was one of the wives of Rehoboam, her cousin Abihail being the other. (2 Chronicles 11:18) (B.C. before 1014.)
- A Levite in the reign of Hezekiah. (2 Chronicles 31:13) (B.C. 726.)